Custom Home by MiNo Homes | Hillhurst | 2023
New custom home in Hillhurst
Located in one of Calgary’s most sought-after neighbourhoods, this spacious 3,580 sq. ft. custom home is centrally located and surrounded by Hillhurst and Kensington charming amenities, and just a block away from Queen Elizabeth School.
About the O’Hara
The O’Hara sets the standard for liveable floorplans and includes 4 bedrooms alongside a modern open-concept kitchen and living area, perfect for hosting friends and family any time of year.
Enjoy your west-facing backyard, where you can unwind in the warm evening sun. You will have a triple car garage. Timeless design meets long-lasting quality in this custom-built treasure, where exceptional details and the finest craftsmanship will warmly welcome you home.
- Rare 32X135 lot, with sunny west backyard.
- Spacious living across 4 bedrooms – featuring a large master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and large walk-in closet.
- Set your imagination free in your beautiful bright kitchen with premium appliances.
- An oversized walk-in pantry with spacious custom built-in shelving and dining area creates the perfect space for hosting and entertaining guests.
- Enjoy fully developed basement with additional bedroom, full bathroom, gym, wet bar, and rec room.
- Triple-car garage
About the Community
Hillhurst, offers a wide range of amenities that make it an attractive place to live. Here are some of the amenities you can expect to find in Hillhurst.
Centrally located, Hillhurst is home to several parks and green spaces, including Riley Park, which features a playground, picnic areas, and a wading pool. Other parks in the area include Hillhurst Sunnyside Park, McHugh Bluff Park, and Peace Park.
Kensington Village, located in the heart of Hillhurst, is a popular shopping and dining destination. There are a variety of shops and restaurants, including cafes, bistros, bakeries, and specialty food stores.
Hillhurst has a variety of schools and is nearby both SAIT and the Alberta University of the Arts.
The Hillhurst-Sunnyside Community Association offers a variety of programs and events for residents, as well as a community garden and a farmers’ market.
Get More Info
Send a message or call 403-630-6796 to learn more about this custom home.